Sections To Read
- Home Main Page
- Services You Could Avail Of By Partnering Me For Your Online Marketing Activity
- About Me
- Contact Me
- What People Have To Say About Pervara
- Posts And Articles From Guest Bloggers
- Your Contribution To This Blog As Guest Blogger
- #AFFILIATEFORBUSINESS 6 IDEAS Excellent Marketing Resources For Start - Ups, Freelancers, Self - Employed, Small Businesses, Writers, Creative People, SEOs, Technical People, Professionals, NGOs, And Many More
- #KeyResources FOR BRANDS AND BUSINESS TO GET MAXIM...
Social Media Network - Marketing by Pervara Kapadia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at pervarakapadiaatmoney.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://pervarakapadiaatmoney.blogspot.com/.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
While there are parallels, the characteristics of the mobile Web are different from the characteristics of the wired Web. Mobile phones are very personal devices, and they must be treated as such by marketers. For example, some ads that work well on computers are not as successful on mobile, and likewise, some mobile ads would never work on a PC. Generic ads may be construed as spam, while targeted ads that provide relevancy and value to consumers at the point of interest are quite effective on mobile devices.
Posted by Pervara Kapadia at Wednesday, January 28, 2009