Sections To Read
- Home Main Page
- Services You Could Avail Of By Partnering Me For Your Online Marketing Activity
- About Me
- Contact Me
- What People Have To Say About Pervara
- Posts And Articles From Guest Bloggers
- Your Contribution To This Blog As Guest Blogger
- #AFFILIATEFORBUSINESS 6 IDEAS Excellent Marketing Resources For Start - Ups, Freelancers, Self - Employed, Small Businesses, Writers, Creative People, SEOs, Technical People, Professionals, NGOs, And Many More
- #KeyResources FOR BRANDS AND BUSINESS TO GET MAXIM...
Social Media Network - Marketing by Pervara Kapadia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at pervarakapadiaatmoney.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://pervarakapadiaatmoney.blogspot.com/.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
The in-house database is often the most productive source of short-term leads and sales. That is because the people in the database have already expressed an interest in your products or services by responding to previous marketing programs, inquiring or buying. They also may have been added to your prospect database because they were similar to your best customers, or they appeared likely to have problems or needs your products or services can solve. That makes them the right people to target with lead generation campaigns.
Posted by Pervara Kapadia at Tuesday, July 21, 2009