Sections To Read
Social Media Network - Marketing by Pervara Kapadia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at pervarakapadiaatmoney.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://pervarakapadiaatmoney.blogspot.com/.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
1. Don't use social networking to make a generic sales pitch to thousands of people.
2. Do start a dialog of conversation by sending updates that will be interested to people. Offer valuable information.
3. Don't use public forums for private messages.
4. Do ask people if they want to receive your FREE newsletter before you start sending it to them.
5. Never, ever post negative comments on other peoples blogs, profile pages or websites. You always want to be positive.
6. Don't rely on one group or one website for all your networking needs.
7. Be sure to read other people blogs, tweets, websites to keep up to date on industry changes as well as staying connected to like minded people.
Posted by Pervara Kapadia at Wednesday, November 11, 2009