ORM is "the practice of consistent research and analysis of one's personal or professional, business or industry reputation as represented by the content across all types of online media" You may have your own personal website and blog, Facebook and Twitter profiles, and professional site and writing all out there on the internet, and it all has a story to tell about you. One of the oldest tricks in the ORM playbook is the practice of purchasing top level domains (TLDs) associated with your name or products. There have been many instances over the last decade of companies suing to gain control of TLDs that reflect trademarked names. TLDs rank highly in search, as do official pages on social network sites.
Sections To Read
- Home Main Page
- Services You Could Avail Of By Partnering Me For Your Online Marketing Activity
- About Me
- Contact Me
- What People Have To Say About Pervara
- Posts And Articles From Guest Bloggers
- Your Contribution To This Blog As Guest Blogger
- #AFFILIATEFORBUSINESS 6 IDEAS Excellent Marketing Resources For Start - Ups, Freelancers, Self - Employed, Small Businesses, Writers, Creative People, SEOs, Technical People, Professionals, NGOs, And Many More
- #KeyResources FOR BRANDS AND BUSINESS TO GET MAXIM...
Social Media Network - Marketing by Pervara Kapadia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at pervarakapadiaatmoney.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://pervarakapadiaatmoney.blogspot.com/.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Managing your reputation isn't what it used to be. It's about Online reputation management (ORM), a concept that has become an industry unto itself with all the accompanying accoutrements–experts, gurus, online tools–one expects from the modern internet.
Posted by Pervara Kapadia at Thursday, January 28, 2010