- Some companies put a face on their social marketing by revealing the person behind the tweets or blog -- the same tactic can work in email
- Limiting your content to a specific audience creates ambassadors who will share your content for you
- Incorporating games or interactive applications into email can drive engagement through the roof
Sections To Read
- Home Main Page
- Services You Could Avail Of By Partnering Me For Your Online Marketing Activity
- About Me
- Contact Me
- What People Have To Say About Pervara
- Posts And Articles From Guest Bloggers
- Your Contribution To This Blog As Guest Blogger
- #AFFILIATEFORBUSINESS 6 IDEAS Excellent Marketing Resources For Start - Ups, Freelancers, Self - Employed, Small Businesses, Writers, Creative People, SEOs, Technical People, Professionals, NGOs, And Many More
- #KeyResources FOR BRANDS AND BUSINESS TO GET MAXIM...
Social Media Network - Marketing by Pervara Kapadia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at pervarakapadiaatmoney.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://pervarakapadiaatmoney.blogspot.com/.
Monday, May 24, 2010
The great thing about social media is that everyone can participate. People can share their opinions, ask questions, and offer advice. Everyone likes to feel like an expert. You can incorporate this into your emails by using customer-generated product reviews, customer questions, or even featuring the products that are most highly rated by customers.
Posted by Pervara Kapadia at Monday, May 24, 2010