Here are simple pointers that can work as starters:
- 'Listen' in on your own Page what they interact with, what matters to them, on which topics the Posts and Comments are coming in and so on.
- Next is the timing. You will observe that there are certain days and time bands when your Community Members interact and engage with you and other members. Make sure you note these and create a reminder on when next you are going to talk with your Community.
- Facebook has this wonder upgrade recently done. Wherein you can now make your Facebook Business Page as your main Home Page. When you will do this on your left hand side you will see 'recommendations'. The algorithm at Facebook is such that recommendations made to you are based on the 'likes' of your network. Hence you can assume to a large extent that your Community is onto the recommended Pages. Thereby you can look at it as what they like.
- And finally the 'Question' field that is so nicely given to all of us on Facebook. How well have you used it? It is a smooth way to generate information plus enables conversation. Add to this it has an amazing viral spread to it.
Below shared posts could be interesting read for you:
- Social Media a CRM perspective
- Social Media Is CRM
- Social Media Is Best Played By Your Nearby Provisional Store?
My Business Page is on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pervarakapadia Do join me.