You will have yourself used the Twitter Hashtag at some point in time while Tweeting. The Hashtag is put along with a word or phrase. There is no space between the Hashtag and the chosen word.
The uses of Hashtag # can be summarized as below:
- The main purpose of #Hashtag is so that your Tweets can be organized by you.
- In a way you create categories via the #Hashtag usage.
- Additionally people searching for that particular #Hashtag will be able to read your Tweets as well.
- A #Hashtag
enables you to make the persons reading your Tweets understand for who
or what purpose you have Tweeted. This way the right Target Audience
will select your Profile to follow.
- A #Hashtag enables others to Re-Tweet your Tweets.
- Having consistency in your #Hashtag enables you to procure new followers who have similar topics to discussed.
My Business Page is on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pervarakapadia Do join me.