What this Post goes on to share is that there are number of reasons why people connect with you / your Brand / your Business Page on Facebook. It is essential that you understand these reasons and behave in tandem with them.
There are a couple of reasons why people would 'Like' and 'UnLike' you / your Brand / your Business Page on Facebook:
- They most certainly do not wish to be bombarded with your rantings and sales messages.
do not want you to interfere into their Wall on Facebook especially
when they are not really active on your Page. If they are active then it
is good to be occasionally conversing.
join to have exclusive information. Give them the privileged of knowing
things in advance and before hand. Let them be the first to know and
let them feel they belong to your Community.
join you to have special offers and discounts that others may not be
able to avail if they are not on your Facebook Business Page.
- If you have a celebrity Page then people join so that they can interact with the celebrity.
- They definitely would not like you prying onto their friends and Network.
note that there are certain set of mindsets that would like to be
associated and have the expression of joining a particular Page. They
are not expecting discounts and other perks.
- Some join so that your Page could be seen on their information and Profile Page. This takes place if your Page holds esteem value. If your Page is what people want to be seen with then they will join.
people join so that they can share your information in their Network.
They feel that the information that you Post is good and valuable for
people are not aware of 'why should they join' then perhaps they do not
see the reason to join and the subsequent action is that they do not
Reading that may be of interest to you:
- Do They Really Like When They Click Like? - Social Media
- Does 'Like' On Facebook Lead To Purchase? - Social Media
- Benefits Of 'Like' On Facebook- Social Media
- Creating A 'Like-able' Environment - Social Media