- Comments: Comments that you put on various Forums which are your industry based, Blogs, Social Media Sites, WebSites and so on. This means you need to keep attention to not only what you Post as comment but also the Sites on which you Post your comment.
- Content: Content is another section that you need to take care on. What write, how you project your personality is important.
- Blogs: Blogs are essential to project your academic and experience based knowledge. This is another essential way in which you can portray your worth. You will not find an opportunity to tell people how sound your knowledge , with a Blog you can.
- Press Release: It is a good practice to share what you are doing with Press Persons OnLine. If your articles is News Worthy then the Press Persons will release the same in their OnLine world.
- Competitors: It is a good Idea to join your Competitors so that you are aware on what is taking place. Ofcourse keep in mind that they too will join your OnLine spaces.
- Social Media: It is a good idea to have your presence on a Social Media Page. what you need to know here is that you are to not go rampant on all Social Media Sites. The reason being is that if you are on many Social Media Sites then you will eventually end up Posting similar matter across. Hence you duplicating the content will end up being an irritation to your Community Members.
I work as Freelance Social Media Network Online Professional. My Business Page is on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/