- Buy Fans. This is amazing. When you purchase the Fans you have a huge following suddenly. The cost is usually per Fan joining... The practice of buying Fans kills the very idea of Social Media. You are coming on-board because you believe in the amazing power of connecting with your Audience and putting in the required efforts. Many a times the Buy Fans practice leads to disaster.
- Posting of Irrelevant Content. Posting Content that has no meaning and use to your Audience is worse than not Posting. just for the sake of Posting please do not bombard your Audience with matter that is not at all relevant to them. Your Audience will start to ignore you, and unsubscribe from your Page.
- No Interaction with Audience. This is again against the basic principal of Social Media. You are on the platform of Social Media to Interact and Connect with your Audience. If they Communicate with you then you too need to Communicate. Ofcourse it depends on your Brand and Business Personality on how you may want to respond.
- Be A Spammer. Joining other Pages on Facebook and then giving Links of your Page is not a very good thing. You need to understand that not only the Page Owner but also other Audiences on that Page will look at your Post as Spam. It is essential that you know and understand that this way you may just about get a two to four people onto your Page. However the negative image and perception that you are building is larger than what you may think.
Sections To Read
- Home Main Page
- Services You Could Avail Of By Partnering Me For Your Online Marketing Activity
- About Me
- Contact Me
- What People Have To Say About Pervara
- Posts And Articles From Guest Bloggers
- Your Contribution To This Blog As Guest Blogger
- #AFFILIATEFORBUSINESS 6 IDEAS Excellent Marketing Resources For Start - Ups, Freelancers, Self - Employed, Small Businesses, Writers, Creative People, SEOs, Technical People, Professionals, NGOs, And Many More
- #KeyResources FOR BRANDS AND BUSINESS TO GET MAXIM...
Social Media Network - Marketing by Pervara Kapadia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at pervarakapadiaatmoney.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://pervarakapadiaatmoney.blogspot.com/.
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
While Social Media is a great platform it is a sensitive as well for your Brand and Business. Social Media is part of your Marketing. It may not show immediate returns however it is definitely an investment to reap rewards in the future. The whole area of Marketing is based on trial and improvisation. Feedback and addressing issues is the core of Marketing effort. These could be in any form and via any vehicle like advertising wherein we deal with perception, direct marketing where we personalize [we try to] and so on. In this huge sphere we have now Social Media as an additional feature. This is no more new media and in no way should it still be a mystery to the marketing personnel. One of the main platform in Social Media is Facebook. Just the way we have dos and donts in other medias, we have similar dos and donts which are to be kept in mind while we work on Facebook. For instance you would avoid more than 8 words on a hoarding.
Below are a couple of dont's while you work on your Facebook Page for your Brand / Business:
My Business Page is on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pervarakapadia Do join me.
Posted by Pervara Kapadia at Wednesday, March 20, 2013