When you work on the various Social Media Platforms it is important to concentrate on your Responses. Response is very critical. Apart from regular Posts you also need to actively respond to the various comments and remarks. Your response to various comments should be well administered. At the very beginning you need to decide what types of comments will be responded.
The guiding light on what and how to Respond will be your Brand Personality.
The value of your Response:
- At one level you start to address the comments and gain interaction, trust etc. You start to build credibility for yourself and your Brand / Business.
- At another level your Response indicates to others on what they should expect if they put up a certain Post.
- Your Response should give an idea to others that they too can interact.
- This means that you should be able to create an environment of comfort and trust.
- Though your Page has a certain framework - people are free to Post their comments and thoughts if they stay within the framework.
- It should make people feel that there is human who is responding and not an auto generated reply.
- Encourage your Members to interact among themselves as well. However do intercept if they are going too far and their conversation has nothing to do with your Social Media Page Philosophy.
I work as Freelance Social Media Network Online Professional. My Business Page is on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/