Below are a couple of tips on how best you can use #HashTags:
- Make a wise choice of words. When you #HashTag a word it needs to be such that your Target Audience uses the same in search and would think on similar lines.
- Best is if you could have a capital letter after #HashTag. This way it is easier on the eye to read. Ofcourse it does not mean that you use capital letters when it is totally not require.
- Please do not clutter your entire Post with #HashTags. Soon your Audience will turn a blind eye to your Posts.
- It is not compulsory that you use #HashTags in each Post. Do maintain the warm Community Feeling for your Audience. Putting #HashTags could mean that you are more interested in having a crowd following your Page. This is since you want to be easier to search on Facebook. It is essential that your Community should be given a Privileged Feeling.
- Keep your #HashTags simple and short.
- Remember last but not the least, give a reason to your Audience to relate and use your #HashTags