This is the process of maintaining the existing Clients and Customers.
After you get Clients and Customers you need to deliver to them the desired results. There is a lot that goes into delivering the right results at the right time and at the right price.
There are a couple of tips that you could use so that you can retain your Social Media Community:
- Privileged Feeling: You need to give your Clients and Customers a feeling of being privileged.
- This could be done by giving them great discounts and sales information.
- You could let them have the first peek at new launches.
- Let them be the first to know what is taking place behind the scenes.
- If you are managing Celebrity then let them have a chance to connect with your Celebrity.
- If there is a new announcement that you will coming out with let your Community know first.
- Belonging Feeling: Let your Customers and Clients get the feeling of belonging to your Inner Circle.
- Encourage them to speak and to share.
- Let them know that they are a part of your Family.
- Let them share their experience with your product.
- Appreciate a good comment. Make it a point to address a negative remark.
- Share information that can help them. See when and on what do they re-act.
- Monitor and check on feedback.
- Listen in to what they are talking. Add if you can deliver value.
These are few of the ways in which you could look at Retention.
My Business Page is on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pervarakapadia Do join me.