- Offers work. Any discount, anything free works. The magic word 'Free' works. Buy one get one free also works. Provide offers that most / many can benefit from.
- Inspiring quotes that relate to day to day life of your Audiences is a great way to have mutual connect.
- Another good aspect is the did you know series. This is about facts and figures that would be useful / good to know.
- A cause, flag bearer Posts also make people re-act.
Sections To Read
- Home Main Page
- Services You Could Avail Of By Partnering Me For Your Online Marketing Activity
- About Me
- Contact Me
- What People Have To Say About Pervara
- Posts And Articles From Guest Bloggers
- Your Contribution To This Blog As Guest Blogger
- #AFFILIATEFORBUSINESS 6 IDEAS Excellent Marketing Resources For Start - Ups, Freelancers, Self - Employed, Small Businesses, Writers, Creative People, SEOs, Technical People, Professionals, NGOs, And Many More
- #KeyResources FOR BRANDS AND BUSINESS TO GET MAXIM...
Social Media Network - Marketing by Pervara Kapadia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at pervarakapadiaatmoney.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://pervarakapadiaatmoney.blogspot.com/.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
On Facebook we hope to bring the Brand closer to our customers. We know that the base of a good relationship with our Audience is by Posting Content that makes our Audience Like us and Interact with us.
Step back!. Think. What is the Content to consist so that it triggers action from our Audiences?
In Psychology there are many reasons as to why people would Interact and Infact share your Content. There is a certain need to be met. This would be tangible and / or intangible. If you get the hook on this need then you have won almost 60% of the battle. Along with this need there is another factor to keep in mind. The answer to the this question Why have people joined your Facebook Page.
While a couple of ideas are shared below, it is important that you keep the Brand Personality and Brand Tone of Voice in Mind. For instance below there is mention of having humorous Posts. However if your Brand Personality is got to be serious no smile type then you need not go in for the humor idea.
Here are a couple of interesting ideas that could be of help:
Posted by Pervara Kapadia at Tuesday, December 10, 2013