- Social Media Specialist: Working on Social Media requires expertise in many Marketing functions. For instance the person handling your Facebook Page is to be aware of the Film Personality and how should the Brand Behave on the Social Media Platform. It is critical to understand the Film as a Brand Print and Personality. This will then be useful to know what kind of execution you will do on the Social Media Platform. The tone of voice is to be culled out from the Brand Personality.
- Negative Comments Crises Management: While we all are certain and anxious that our Audience are happy with our output, we also know that there would be some issues which would end up being a deterrent to our efforts. It is important that once you know the Brand Personality you have an agreed Crises Management written mandate. The reason being that while you are in an open space of the internet there are Audience who can voice their opinion and suggestions. This not only comes to you but also goes to other Existing Audience and Future Audience as well. Any negative publicity needs to be understood in a matured manner and not be responded in anger. Practically all Films see Negative Comments.
- Monitor And Listening: It is important that you have a well-constructed Monitoring System in place. This will keep you on top of the various Comments going out in the World Wide Web. It would be great if you have an alert system to send you an alert whenever your Movie is mentions in the OnLine World.
- On-Page SEO: It may not be essential to know technology in order to do SEO. Yes, there are specialists who can do off - page SEO which is done via programming, script writing, coding and in the edit HTML formats. However with limited knowledge of programming you need to be aware of where all you can work to ensure that the various search engines throw up your page when your target audience do their search.
- Key-Word: One of the main reasons for your Page to come up ahead on Search Engines like Google.com is selecting the right KeyWords. This is critical. Before you post your first comment / information you need to decide and be sure of what are your Key-Words. This would emit from doing Key-Word research of your category, competitors and what your Brand is to personify and identify with. Add to this be realistic and think in terms of your target audience. What word would they type in search engines are essential that you know.
- Page Philosophy: While you have your Film Philosophy in tact you will also need to decide on what is your Page Differentiation and Philosophy. It is important that you pre-decide on the reason as to 'why should people join your Page'. Is it that they will receive exclusive offers, or a launch preview etc. Or is it that they get to connect with your Film Celebrities. Or should they be given a sneak peek on behind the scenes.
- Audience Mind-Set: You need to understand what your Audience thinks about your Film and Films of similar jauntier.
- The Ripple Effect: It will be good for you if you can understand The Social Media Site's Functionality and Its Perception As well. Hopefully you plan to have many more Movies released. In this case why not get the existing people note that there is a future release….This does not mean you declare the movie – what you need to do is that after your Movie is done with please do continue to connect with the Page Audiences. It is best to really know the functions of the Social Media Platforms that you take up. To use them optimally is the best way to get results. The most worrying situation is when a Film I released and the Movie Makers do not keep the Page active. This leaves a bad impression for the Brand and Business. Add to this the Page is open for Spammers. Keep the Page active so that the next time you already have a great enthusiastic Audiences.
As Released On