Sections To Read
- Home Main Page
- Services You Could Avail Of By Partnering Me For Your Online Marketing Activity
- About Me
- Contact Me
- What People Have To Say About Pervara
- Posts And Articles From Guest Bloggers
- Your Contribution To This Blog As Guest Blogger
- #AFFILIATEFORBUSINESS 6 IDEAS Excellent Marketing Resources For Start - Ups, Freelancers, Self - Employed, Small Businesses, Writers, Creative People, SEOs, Technical People, Professionals, NGOs, And Many More
- #KeyResources FOR BRANDS AND BUSINESS TO GET MAXIM...
Social Media Network - Marketing by Pervara Kapadia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at pervarakapadiaatmoney.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://pervarakapadiaatmoney.blogspot.com/.
Saturday, June 13, 2015
The #HashTags widespread use began with the Social Media Platform Twitter. Since then it has extended to other Social Media Platforms. In 2007, developer Chris Messina proposed, in a Tweet, that Twitter should begin 'Grouping Topics' using the 'Hash' Symbol. Initially Twitter had rejected the idea. But in October 2007, Citizen Journalists began using the HashTags of #SanDiegoFire, at Messina’s suggestion, to Tweet updates on a series of forest fires in San Diego. The practice of Hashtagging took off since then. Now Users and Brands employ Hashtags to cover serious political events [#Cairo] and entertainment topics [#MileyCyrus] alike. In June 2013, Facebook added HashTag usage. HashTags can be used to express a certain service like #CustomerCare. HashTag can be used to create Conversation. HashTags can be used to create the Brand Tone Of Voice. Like #StaySafe . Popular one is #TGIF [HashTag Thank God Its Friday]. Brands can create specific Events and Launches with HashTags.
Make it a point to inform people about your HashTags. Publish OnLine what is your specific HashTag about. It can be just a sentence describing. Put your HashTag Created Word against this Sentence of Description so that when people search they have a perspective to what it is. This helps people know about it and store it. Creating a Raffle and Contests or Promotion is a great way to get People talking about your Brand and or the Event etc. Users will be more likely to Share your HashTags if they know they might win a prize by doing so. For instance, if you're promoting a new confectionery shop called Candy Land, get buzzing by offering free treats to users who Share the #CandyLandPromo. You can make your HashTag OnLine and OffLine Announced.
Keep HashTags simple. Please do not complicate them. They need to be 'Relevant' to what you are mentioning and what your Network will Search.
How To Create #HashTags:
1. Hashtag is created with the use of the the symbol that is this one: # You are to start your HashTag with this Symbol # After # there is no space.
2. No space between words. Do not use any spacing between words that you want to HashTag. If atall you want to differentiate the words then you can use Capital Letters. Your HashTag results will be the same with and without Capital Letters. For Example this #GrowYourNetWorkPervara and #growyournetworkpervara are same for Search Results. Just that the Capital Letters make it easy to Read and Understand the long words. So it is easy to read #GrowYourNetWorkPervara as against #growyournetworkpervara .
3. Numbers are supported, so you can use numericals in any part of your HashTag for Example #50ShadesOfGrey . However Punctuation marks are not allowed. So, Commas, Periods, Full Stops, Exclamation Marks, Question Marks and Apostrophes are out. Similarly the Asterisks, Ampersands or Any Other Special Characters. This is not useful for HashTags @ . Do not use @ .
4. If you want then store on an excel file the HashTags that you Create and the ones that you Search for.
I Work As Freelance Social Media Network Professional, Blog
Article Writing,OnLine Research And Also Help People With The Knowledge Of Internet To Earn Money Via The Online World
HERE ARE COUPLE OF LINKS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA AND ONLINE EARNING QUICK REFERENCE:
1.#KeyResources FOR BRANDS AND BUSINESS TO GET MAXIMUM EXPOSURE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND #KeyResources FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO EARN ONLINE FROM HOME REGISTRATION IS FREE http://goo.gl/ZKGF7Q
2. For UPDATES ON OnLine Earning Join Here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/AboutOnlineEarningAndLifestyle/
3. For UPDATES ON SOCIAL MEDIA Join Here:https://www.facebook.com/pervarakapadia
Posted by Pervara Kapadia at Saturday, June 13, 2015